Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thank you Boots!

Lauren has had a really nasty cough for a few days. This means she gets a really bad night's sleep (and consequently so do Serena and I) and also can cough so hard that she throws up! (Poor thing!)

Anyway, I popped to Boots yesterday and bought their own brand "Night Time Cough Syrup for 1-12 Year Olds" which is Pholcodine based and includes a decongestant.

It works REALLY well.

Lauren had a dose around 6 pm and slept soundly until 2.30 am this morning. We gave her a second dose and after about 30 minutes she was out like a light again and we didn't hear a peep out of her.

Now we just need to resist the urge to dose her when she is not unwell! (Kidding)

1 comment:

GF said...

I wonder if I should use this instead of Herbal Nytol when I'm away with work?

Mind you - no problem sleeping right now, even if techincally it is 8:55PM!!...