Friday, April 13, 2007

I am not Paranoid!

For once!

This morning I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye.... Nothing there.

This afternoon I had the same feeling but this time I got lucky!


Mouse 001

Mouse 002

Rentokil are coming to make certain this is a one off incident and the lady or gent pictured is very lucky I wasn't in a bad mood, since our neighbour's cat looked hungry! I released him into the wild half a street away from our house - it can annoy someone else!

2 comments:

Kim said...

awwww...they are so much cuter when they are in someone else's house. I know what it feels like to fight the little pests. Our flat in Edinburgh was occupied by a very smart little critter.

Jase said...

This mouse either managed to trek back to our house successfully, or I have just killed a relative. I was trying to catch him but accidentally clobbered him and he died.
One of the advantages of wall to wall hardwood flooring is that they have nowhere to hide once they break cover.
I'll try and be a bit more gentle with the next one, but I am goign to put down poison by the mouse hole (in the back of one of our decorative fireplaces).