A lot of you probably don't know this, but I actually enjoy a flutter on the ponies every now and again. I only bet on big races or if we are actually there and I always set myself a limit so I never go over. Winnings are never re-bet either.
In general I am "lucky", raking in £220 on last year's National and over HK$2,000 when we went a couple of years back.
This is the first time I have decided to publish my bets before the race though, so you can see how I get on!
7. Numbersixvalverde - Last Year's winner, which scooped me a big prize. I reckon that you should not break a winning combo!
30. Silver Birch - Good odds for an improving horse.
25. Longshanks - Hammer of the Scots! Jockey called Dobbin!
5. Thisthatandtother - She likes "Dis" and "Dat" at the moment, so seemed appropriate.
Jasie's Eachway Longshot:
10. Cloudy Bays - Black and White stripes for the Zebra in all of us!