Friday, June 29, 2007

Just Checking...

Does everyone remember Gordon Brown being around for more than 18 months? :P

Doctor Who supremo Russell T Davies has spoken about his reinvention of classic villain The Master for the current series. Speaking to Radio Times, Davies said: "John Simm's incarnation of The Doctor's nemesis is thoroughly contemporary. Previous Masters seemed to appear on a whim, merely to thwart The Doctor with a throaty cackle."

Referring to the character disguising himself as politician Harold Saxon, Davies added: "The moment I thought of having an evil Prime Minister, I thought, 'That's the key to it!' How much fun would The Master have in that role?"

1 comment:

GF said...

Yeah, I remember him for years - sad that I am, but I take your point!!....I'd perhaps look over the pond and point fingers in the White House....