Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Balint

Well I just got back from a nice lunch with Balint, who I haven't seen in far too long.

We did our usual and talked about strip bars and saunas we have known (that's to see if Kim is still reading the Blog!).

Just kidding Kim! It was a shame that we didn't have more time, but these flying visits for important things like Visas don't allow you to be overly social.

The weather is so nice that I really, really don't want to come back to work, but I know that I must as there is boring work to do!

I just want to paint the nursery and collapse with a cold beer! Instead I am going to do data entry for 4 hours, ride the tube and bus in rush hour for 60 mins, paint for 90 mins, eat for 60 mins and then go to bed. It is so good to have your life mapped out on a per second basis!

No comments: